Mobile Quality Assurance
The enormous advancement in the mobile market generates substantial challenges for any company going mobile. The wide variety of devices, operating systems, and networks make it virtually impossible to maintain realistic quality standards for mobile applications and mobile websites. Innolance offers Mobile Quality Assurance services for mobile applications on a wide range of devices that make the process of going mobile easier for our customers.
What do we offer?
- Testing Infrastructure: proven processes, in depth expertise, unique testing framework, methodologies and tools
- Optimized processes and methodologies for specific business and quality objectives
- Keep business objectives in sight and ensure flawless project execution
- End-to-end testing service
- Quick turnaround time
- Requirements and code based test coverage
- Focus on areas of risk
- Identify opportunities to improve productivity
- Faster adaptability
- Scalable team size
- Engineering approach that offers complete life cycle capabilities
- Improved brand image
- Defect prevention mechanisms implemented by Innolance, used to enhance cost reduction
- Almost zero defect delivery
- Increase efficiency through automation
- Increased application quality
- Regulatory compliance to ensure the privacy of our clients
- High degree of customer orientation
Mobile Quality Assurance Testing Expertise
Innolance has an independent, specialized Testing department consisting of experienced professionals, proven processes, and tool specialists. Our mobile quality assurance testing specialists possess certifications such as CSTE, ISTQB, CSQA, and CMST.
Innolance’s software testing services ensure considerable savings on time, cost, and operational expenses for our customers. Our processes are fully transparent and adhere to international standards. In addition, Innolance provides flexible delivery models towards testing needs of our clients from all over the world.
- Test Plan
- Test coverage report
- Defect report
- Test summary report
- Recommendations towards software quality improvement
Mobile QA Test Methodology
- Verify the baseline functionality and features of the application.
- Check the design and solutions against user requirements early in the development process.
- Test under tightly controlled conditions to validate executable code against design during later stages of the development process.
- Compatibility testing of the software and hardware configurations where the application will run.
- Expose the entire system or application to unexpected events, faults in dependent databases, networks or applications, or unpredictable user behavior.
- Subject the software to volume, load, and stress conditions to gauge performance at the boundaries of its designed capacity and measure actual limitations of that performance.
- Determine if the application or system not only meets formal design requirements, but also whether it will be usable and meet the needs of its users.
- 7 form factors taken into consideration - size, fields, labels, benefits, prominence, call to action, and confidence building.