Joomla Content Management Systems
An award-winning , powerful, content management system, Joomla CMS is designed to be easily installed by any type of user regardless of technical knowledge. It allows developers to quickly build sites for clients, and then allows clients to easily manage the site. Joomla has a very powerful framework that is used by small businesses to corporate business portals for various industries. It is an open source free CMS available to everyone.
Content Management Systems are softwares that allow you to keep your site content information in order. It keeps track of all content from text to videos. CMS stores the information, is easily managed and close to no technical know- how is required to make changes to your website while using a CMS.
How Will Joomla CMS Help Me Build A Website?
Since Joomla CMS is so easy to use and doesn’t require a whole lot of technical knowledge, web developers and designers can easily build a site for you. After the site is up and running, the clients will be able to run and manage their content with minimal instruction from the developers. If there is specific functionality required for the website, Joomla CMS is equipped to handle thousands of extensions, which can be found and most are free under the GPL.
Features of Joomla CMS
- User management
- Joomla has a registration system that allows users to configure personal options Users are allowed to access, edit, publish and administrate from the nine user groups each with different type of permissions.
Joomla supports different authentication protocols, including LDAP, OpenID, and even Gmail. This allows users to use their existing account information to speed up the registration process.
- Media Manager
- To easily manage files or folders and the MIME can be configured to handle any type file or folder. The media manager is integrated to the Article Editor tool allowing you to grab files and add them at any time.
- Language Manager
- Multiple languages are available. Example; If the admin panel is needed in one language and the website is in a different language.
- Banner Management
- Its easy to set up banners for the website once the clients profile is created. You can set number of impressions, specific URL’s and more once your campaigns and banners are added.
- Contact Management
- Helps find the right person to contact when you need assistance.
- Polls and Search
- Its easy to create polls to get customer feedback. The search allows the users to navigate easily to the most popular search items and gives the admin with search feedback.
- Web Link Managing
- Sort and count every click with providing link resources for site users.
- Syndication & News Management
- Syndicate your site content, allowing your users to subscribe to new content in their favorite RSS reader. It's equally easy to integrate RSS feeds from other sources and combined them all on your site.
- Menu Manager
- Allows you to create multiple menu and menu items. They can be in anystyle (drop down, flyout ect…) and anywhere you want them to be. Automatic breadcrumbs are created for users to navigate your site.
- Template Manager
- One template or multiple templates are available for your site which helps make it look the exactly the way you want it. Template overrides allow you to perfect each part of the page.
- Integrated Help System
- A help system is there for users that need help finding what they need. A glossary helps explain things, there a version checker to keep up to date, a trouble shoot section and a link to other resources for further assistance and support.
- Web Services
- You can use remote Procedure calls with web services. (using HTTP XML) integrating XML-RPC services with the Blogger and Joomla APIs are also available.